HighLINER 2 is designed to replace fluorescent lighting in applications such as soffits, canopies, and wall washes. HighLINER 2 is easy to install and is a simple solution to save energy and reduce ongoing maintenance costs.
- Improves walkway and building aesthetics
- Fits easily into new or existing exterior surfaces
- Saves up to 64% energy compared with typical fluorescent fixtures
- Co-extruded housing
- Eliminates sealing surfaces by using two materials which are formed together—an opaque white for the back and a diffused lens material in the front.
- Wire channel
- Powers lights by running a header wire above the housing to connect multiple HighLINER 2s while hiding the power source.
- Wire cover
- Snaps onto the ends of HighLINER 2 to cover wire connections and/or bridge distances between lights.