SloanLED provided fantastic end-to-end service, delivering technical drawings, layouts, calculations, and products to complete this MediaMarkt transformation. Each SloanLED product works to highlight a different part of the store, creating not only functional illumination but also a visual experience, branding the building’s interior and exterior to catch the eye of both customers and passers-by.
MediaMarkt, a popular technology store chain in Europe, wanted to revamp its customer experience and rebrand to MediaMarkt Tech Village, creating the need for updated signage and accent lighting, inside and out.
• 152 PosterBOX 3 modules for a 40 × 3.6 m (131.2 × 11.8 ft) outdoor lightbox
• 4,320 VL4 Red and 11,200 VL4 White modules for indoor and outdoor channel letter sets of various sizes, including a 10 m (32.8 ft) outdoor sign, wrapping around a vertical corner of the building
• 40.8 m (136 ft) of ColorLINE Red to line the escalators
• SloanLED BrightLINE for narrow boxes and nearly 50 m (164.25 ft) of PosterBOX ID for indoor lightboxes
• 100 SloanLED red wall washers for the large, street-facing, glass wall
A stunning and cohesive visual experience for consumers as they visit vendors within the new MediaMarkt Tech Village Rotterdam.